Sunday 19 October 2014

I'm Bringing Bitchy Back

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hello you gorgeous lot!

Yeah, so. I was away for just under nine months. Not what you're thinking (no Bitchy baby), just life got in the way of talking about pretty things. I'm not going to bore you with anything - all I'm going to say is the quicker 2014 is scrubbed with a big black marker and deleted from the archive of time, the better. 

But now beauties, well I'm back for good. 

I decided to get rid of my old blog and in the next few weeks, I'll be looking to revamp this place. This week I'll get started on some posts, here are a few to keep your eyes peeled for:

• My wonder product find for oily skin!
• Wednesday Addams all grown up tutorial!
• Contouring for the pale girl made easy (and cheap!)
• Autumnal red eyes!
• Matte nails!

And probably a few more soon. 

Anyway, it's good to be back. Oh how I've missed you. 

Big snogs,
Bitchy M. X


No comments:

Post a Comment